Report NEP-RES-2013-02-03This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Furukawa, Yuichi & Takarada, Yasuhiro, 2013. "Technological change and international interaction in environmental policies," MPRA Paper 44047, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimitaka Nishitani & Nurul Jannah & Hardinsyah Ridwan & Shinji Kaneko, 2013. "The Influence of Voluntary and Mandatory Environmental Performance on Financial Performance: An Empirical Study of Indonesian Firms," Discussion Paper Series DP2013-01, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Javier Aguilera-Caracuel & Natalia Ortiz-de-Mandojana, 2013. "The financial performance of green prospector firms: a contingent approach," Working Papers 13.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Organization and Marketing (former Department of Business Administration).
- Resul Cesur & Erdal Tekin & Aydogan Ulker, 2013. "Air Pollution and Infant Mortality: Evidence from the Expansion of Natural Gas Infrastructure," NBER Working Papers 18736, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- D. Grichnick & J. Brinckman & L. Singh & S. Manigart, 2013. "Beyond environmental scarcity: Human and social capital as driving forces of bootstrapping activities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 13/829, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- David Comerford, 2013. "A balance of questions: what can we ask of climate change economics?," ESE Discussion Papers 216, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Lee J. Alston & Krister Andersson & Steven M. Smith, 2013. "Payment for Environmental Services: Hypotheses and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 18740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard S. J. Tol & Kenneth J. Arrow & Maureen L. Cropper & Christian Gollier & Ben Groom & Geoffrey M. Heal & Richard G. Newell & William D. Nordhaus & Robert S. Pindyck & William A. Pizer & Paul R. , 2013. "How Should Benefits and Costs Be Discounted in an Intergenerational Context?," Working Paper Series 5613, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.