Report NEP-ENV-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nachtigall, Daniel & Rübbelke, Dirk, 2014. "The green Paradox and Learning-by-Doing in the renewable energy sector," Discussion Papers 2014/31, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Lucas Bretschger & Alexandra Vinogradova, 2014. "Growth and Mitigation Policies with Uncertain Climate Damage," OxCarre Working Papers 145, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Vinicius Vale & Fernando Perobelli, 2014. "International Trade And Emissions: An Longitudinal Input-Output Analysis," ERSA conference papers ersa14p855, European Regional Science Association.
- Andrea Mantovani & Ornella Tarola & Cecilia Vergari, 2014. "Hedonic quality, social norms, and environmental campaigns," Working Papers 2014/36, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Nyborg, Karine, 2014. "Reciprocal Climate Negotiators: Balancing Anger against Even More Anger," Memorandum 17/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Roberto Ponce & María Blanco & Carlo Giupponi, 2014. "Climate Change, Water Scarcity in Agriculture and the Country-Level Economic Impacts. A Multimarket Analysis," Serie Working Papers 02, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Langestraat, R., 2013. "Environmental policies in competitive electricity markets," Other publications TiSEM 8c1d6907-e2ab-40ea-abcc-7, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Klara Zwickl & Mathias Moser, 2014. "Informal environmental regulation of industrial air pollution: Does neighborhood inequality matter?," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp192, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Anastasios Xepapadeas, 2014. "Environmental Sustainability and Economic Development: Cost Benefit Analysis for Sustainable Development," DEOS Working Papers 1413, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Guloba, Madina, 2014. "Adaptation to climate variability and change in Uganda: Are there gender differences across households?," WIDER Working Paper Series 107, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Nick Hanley & Stephen Hynes & Niels Jobstvogt & David M. Paterson, 2014. "Economic valuation of marine and coastal ecosystems:Is it currently fit for purpose?," Working Papers 2014-11, University of St. Andrews, Department of Geography and Sustainable Development.
- Bettina Peters & Georg Licht, 2014. "The Impact of Environmental Innovation on Employment Growth in Europe," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1542, European Regional Science Association.
- Silvia Albrizio & Tomasz Koźluk & Vera Zipperer, 2014. "Empirical Evidence on the Effects of Environmental Policy Stringency on Productivity Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1179, OECD Publishing.
- Khaoua, Nadji & Boumghar, Mohamed Yazid & Kerrouk, Mohamed Said, 2014.
"L'ECODEVELOPPEMENT dans le cadre du Partenariat Euro-Méditerranéen : cas du territoire littoral d'ALGERIE et du MAROC
[ECODEVELOPMENT in the light of Euro Mediterranean Partnership : Cases of coast," MPRA Paper 60128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yawe, Bruno Lule, 2014. "Changes in climatic factors and malaria in Uganda," WIDER Working Paper Series 111, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arguedas, Carmen & Cabo, Francisco & Martín-Herrán, Guiomar, 2014. "Optimal Pollution Standards and Non-Compliance in a Dynamic Framework," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2014/08, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Kazi Iqbal & Paritosh K Roy, "undated". "Examining the Impact of Climate Change on Migration through the Agricultural Channel: Evidence from District Level Panel Data from Bangladesh," Working papers 84, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Johannes Schmidt & Rafael Cancella & Amaro Olímpio Pereira Junior, 2014. "An optimal mix of solar PV, wind and hydro power for a low-carbon electricity supply in Brazil," Working Papers 572014, Institute for Sustainable Economic Development, Department of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & William R. Kerr, 2014. "Transition to Clean Technology," Harvard Business School Working Papers 15-045, Harvard Business School.
- Igor Shevchuk & Evgeny Zhirnel, 2014. "?Green economy? and spatial development of remote northern regions," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1237, European Regional Science Association.
- Andre Chagas, 2014. "Comparing social-economic conditions in ethanol production areas in Brazil and United States ? a spatial econometric approach," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1587, European Regional Science Association.
- Daron Acemoglu & Ufuk Akcigit & Douglas Hanley & William Kerr, 2014. "Transition to Clean Technology," NBER Working Papers 20743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pérez Blanco, Carlos Dionisio & Gómez, Carlos Mario, 2014. "Drought management plans and water availability in agriculture:A risk assessment model for a Southern European basin," MPRA Paper 60590, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 May 2013.
- Comerford, David, 2013. "A balance of questions: what can we ask of climate change economics?," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-12, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Martin Falk, 2014. "Weather and Tourism Demand in the Summer Months across Austrian provinces," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1149, European Regional Science Association.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/13032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arndt, Channing & Davies, Rob & Gabriel, Sherwin & Makrelov, Konstantin & Merven, Bruno, 2014. "An integrated approach to modelling energy policy in South Africa: Evaluating carbon taxes and electricity import restrictions," WIDER Working Paper Series 135, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ewa Axelsson, 2014. "The Forest as a Resource. Conflicts in the Northern Sweden Wooded land in the 19th century," ERSA conference papers ersa14p706, European Regional Science Association.
- Marta Antonelli & Martina Sartori, 2014. "Unfolding the Potential of the Virtual Water Concept. What is still under debate?," IEFE Working Papers 74, IEFE, Center for Research on Energy and Environmental Economics and Policy, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Kesternich, Martin & Löschel, Andreas & Römer, Daniel, 2014. "The long-term impact of matching and rebate subsidies when public goods are impure: Field experimental evidence from the carbon offsetting market," ZEW Discussion Papers 14-098, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2014. "Socio-economic and environmental impacts of Match 2011 earthquake, tsunami and Fukushima nuclear accident in Japan," MPRA Paper 60661, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Aragona, 2014. "An integrated approach to planning for sustainable land and town as commons," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1223, European Regional Science Association.
- KAWAGUCHI, Daiji & YUKUTAKE, Norifumi, 2014. "Estimating the Residential Land Damage of the Fukushima Accident," Discussion Papers 2014-18, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Stefano Aragona, 2014. "The ecological city between future and memory: a great opportunity to rethink the world," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1285, European Regional Science Association.
- Suneetha M. S., 2014. "Perspectives on Valuation of Biodiversity," Working Papers 2014-088, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.