|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics Davis, California (United States)
University of California-Davis
RePEc:edi:daucdus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Books
- Zeballos, Eliana, 2015. "Getting a Leg Up or Pulling it Down? Interpersonal Comparisons and Destructive Actions: Experimental Evidence from Bolivia," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 206857, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Oscar Molina Tejerina & Eliana Zeballos Veraloza, 2007. "Análisis del mercado laboral y el desarrollo de las tecnologías de la información y la comunicación," Investigación & Desarrollo 0407, Universidad Privada Boliviana, revised Mar 2007.
- Eliana Zeballos & Alessandra Cassar & Bruce Wydick, 2014. "Do Risky Microfinance Borrowers Really Invest in Risky Projects? Experimental Evidence from Bolivia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 276-287, February.
- Fernando Lavadenz & Carla Pantanali & Eliana Zeballos, 2015. "Thirty Years of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Argentina," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 22124.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Eliana Zeballos & Alessandra Cassar & Bruce Wydick, 2014.
"Do Risky Microfinance Borrowers Really Invest in Risky Projects? Experimental Evidence from Bolivia,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(2), pages 276-287, February.
- Marc Labie & Carolina Laureti & Ariane Szafarz, 2016. "Discipline and Flexibility: A Behavioral Perspective on Product Design in Microfinance," Working Papers CEB 15-020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fernando Lavadenz & Carla Pantanali & Eliana Zeballos, 2015.
"Thirty Years of the HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Argentina,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 22124.
- Fernando Lavadenz & Lais Miachon, 2014. "Reducing the HIV/AIDS Epidemic," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25481, The World Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Eliana Zeballos should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.