Melanie Meng Xue
|First Name:||Melanie Meng|
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Evanston, Illinois (United States)
: (847) 491-5140
2001 Sheridan Road, Evanston, Illinois 60208-2600
RePEc:edi:denwuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Xue, Melanie Meng & Koyama, Mark, 2018. "Autocratic Rule and Social Capital: Evidence from Imperial China," MPRA Paper 84249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Koyama, Mark & Xue, Melanie Meng, 2015. "The Literary Inquisition: The Persecution of Intellectuals and Human Capital Accumulation in China," MPRA Paper 62103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hao, Yu & Xue, Melanie Meng, 2017. "Friends from afar: The Taiping Rebellion, cultural proximity and primary schooling in the Lower Yangzi, 1850–1949," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 44-69.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Koyama, Mark & Xue, Melanie Meng, 2015.
"The Literary Inquisition: The Persecution of Intellectuals and Human Capital Accumulation in China,"
62103, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finley, Theresa & Koyama, Mark, 2016. "Plague, Politics, and Pogroms: The Black Death, Rule of Law, and the persecution of Jews in the Holy Roman Empire," MPRA Paper 72110, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CNA: China (2) 2015-02-22 2018-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2015-02-22 2018-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2015-02-22. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2018-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-SOC: Social Norms & Social Capital (1) 2018-02-12. Author is listed
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2015-02-22. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Melanie Meng Xue should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.