Report NEP-SOC-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesca Borgonovi & Artur Pokropek, 2017. "Birthplace diversity, income inequality and education gradients in generalised trust: variations in the relevance of cognitive skills across 29 countries," JRC Working Papers JRC108582, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Goyal, S., 2018. "Heterogeneity and Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1812, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Peter Huber & Stepan Mikula, 2018. "Social Capital and Migration Intentions in Post-Communist Countries," WIFO Working Papers 550, WIFO.
- Aghion, Philippe & Akcigit, Ufuk & Hyytinen, Ari & Toivanen, Otto, 2017. "The social origins of inventors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86619, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Vincent Leyaro & Pablo Selaya & Neda Trifkovic, 2017. "Fishermen’s wives: On the cultural origins of violence against women," WIDER Working Paper Series 205, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Xue, Melanie Meng & Koyama, Mark, 2018. "Autocratic Rule and Social Capital: Evidence from Imperial China," MPRA Paper 84249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco B. Galarza, 2018. "Trust and Trustworthiness in College: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 117, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Andersson, Martin & Larsson, Johan P. & Öner, Özge, 2017. "Ethnic Enclaves and Immigrant Self-employment: A Neighborhood Analysis of Enclave Size and Quality," Working Paper Series 1195, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Francois Cohen, Fidel Gonzalez, 2018. "Understanding interpersonal violence: the impact of temperatures in Mexico," GRI Working Papers 291, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.