Report NEP-PKE-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Helmedag, Fritz, 2019. "Marx and Keynes: From exploitation to employment," IPE Working Papers 113/2019, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Marwil J. Dávila-Fernández, 2018. "Alternative Approaches to Technological Change when Growth is BoPC," Department of Economics University of Siena 795, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Korkut Alp Erturk, 2019. "Class Agency Under Conditions of Self-Enforcement: Marx on Capitalists' Common's Problem," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2019_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Dosi & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2019. "Whither the evolution of the contemporary social fabric? New technologies and old socio-economic trends," LEM Papers Series 2019/02, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Korkut Alp Erturk, 2019. "Intrinsic Moral Hazard," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2019_03, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Korkut Alp Erturk, 2019. "Where Did Good Jobs Go? Acemoglu and Marx on Induced (Skill Replacing) Technical Change," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2019_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Hartmann, Dominik & Bezerra, Mayra & Lodolo, Beatrice & Pinheiro, Flávio L., 2019. "International trade, development traps, and the core-periphery structure of income inequality," Hohenheim Discussion Papers in Business, Economics and Social Sciences 01-2019, University of Hohenheim, Faculty of Business, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Gennaro Zezza & Francesco Zezza, 2019. "On the Design of Empirical Stock-Flow-Consistent Models," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_919, Levy Economics Institute.
- Giovanni Dosi & Andrea Roventini, 2019. "More is Different ... and Complex! The Case for Agent-Based Macroeconomics," LEM Papers Series 2019/01, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Lippert, Rainer, 2019. "Was ist falsch an der Arbeitswerttheorie? Wie Wert wirklich gebildet wird [What is wrong with the labor value theory? How value is really made]," MPRA Paper 91189, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Jan 2019.
- Luc Bovens & Adrien Lutz, 2019. ""From Each according to Ability; To Each according to Needs" Origin, Meaning, and Development of Socialist Slogans," Working Papers halshs-01973833, HAL.
- Michel Bellet & Adrien Lutz, 2018. "Piero Sraffa and the project to publish Saint-Simon's works," Working Papers halshs-01973864, HAL.
- Titilade Muyibat Ajayi, 2018. "Gender Equity as a means of Promoting National Development: A Sociological Reflection," Working papers 041TA, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Lima Bhuiyan, 2018. "Hope and Violence in Dystopia," Working papers 046LB, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Melanie Meng Xue, 2019. "Folklore," NBER Working Papers 25430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.