Report NEP-GRO-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reyer Gerlagh & Veronica Lupi & Marzio Galeotti, 2018. "Family Planning and Climate Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 7421, CESifo.
- Swati Saini & Meeta Keswani Mehra, "undated". "Quality of Schooling: Child Quantity-Quality Tradeoff, Technological Progress and Economic Growth," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 18-06, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Melanie Meng Xue, 2019. "Folklore," NBER Working Papers 25430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zhou, Haiwen, 2019. "Population growth and industrialization," MPRA Paper 91449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Baudin & Robert Stelter, 2019. "The rural exodus and the rise of Europe," Working Papers 2019-ECO-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Carillo, Maria Rosaria & Lombardo, Vincenzo & Zazzaro, Alberto, 2019. "The Rise and Fall of Family Firms in the Process of Development," MPRA Paper 91222, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thomas Baudin & David de la Croix & Paula E. Gobbi, 2019. "Childlessness and Economic Development: A Survey," Working Papers 2019-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- Mai Chi Dao & Callum Jones, 2018. "Demographics, Old-Age Transfers and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 18/264, International Monetary Fund.
- Shuowen Chen & Victor Chernozhukov & Iv'an Fern'andez-Val, 2019. "Mastering Panel 'Metrics: Causal Impact of Democracy on Growth," Papers 1901.03821, arXiv.org.
- Joao Amador & Antonio R. dos Santos, 2018. "Thirty years of economic growth in Africa," NOVAFRICA Working Paper Series wp1802, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia, NOVAFRICA.
- Claude Diebolt & Charlotte Le Chapelain, 2019. "Human Capital and Economic Growth," Working Papers 02-19, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla & Jackeline Velazco & Henry Willebald, 2019. "Is there a Latin American agricultural growth pattern? Factor endowments and productivity in the second half of the twentieth century," Working Papers 0145, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Bouchoucha, Najeh & Ali, Walid, 2019. "The impact of FDI on economic growth in Tunisia: An estimate by the ARDL approach," MPRA Paper 91465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahembe, Edmore & Odhiambo, Nicholas M, 2019. "Foreign aid,poverty and economic growth in developing countries: A dynamic panel data causality analysis," Working Papers 25170, University of South Africa, Department of Economics.
- Knoblach, Michael & Stöckl, Fabian, 2019. "What determines the elasticity of substitution between capital and labor? A literature review," CEPIE Working Papers 01/19, Technische Universität Dresden, Center of Public and International Economics (CEPIE).