Report NEP-GEN-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diva Dhar & Tarun Jain & Seema Jayachandran, 2018. "Reshaping Adolescents' Gender Attitudes: Evidence from a School-Based Experiment in India," NBER Working Papers 25331, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuong Nguyen & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Changing male perceptions of gender equality: Evidence from an experimental study," WIDER Working Paper Series 171, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Philipp Bach & Victor Chernozhukov & Martin Spindler, 2018. "Closing the U.S. gender wage gap requires understanding its heterogeneity," Papers 1812.04345, arXiv.org.
- Olga Takacs & Janos Vincze, 2018. "The within-job gender pay gap in Hungary," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 1834, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Boudreaux, Christopher & Nikolaev, Boris, 2018. "Shattering the glass ceiling? How the institutional context mitigates the gender gap in entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 90402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Joyce J. & Crown, Daniel, 2018. "The Gender Pay Gap in Academia: Evidence from The Ohio State University," 2019 Allied Social Sciences Association (ASSA) Annual Meeting, January 4-6, 2019, Atlanta, Georgia 281165, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Xue, Melanie Meng, 2018. "High-Value Work and the Rise of Women: The Cotton Revolution and Gender Equality in China," MPRA Paper 91100, University Library of Munich, Germany.