Contact information of Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:assa19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
- 281174 USMCA, Supply Management, Suspension Agreements, and Retaliatory Tariffs
by Schmitz, Troy G. & Seale, James L. Jr.
- 281173 Crop Insurance and Food Security: Evidence from Rice Farmers in Eastern India
by Ranganathan, Thiagu & Mishra, Ashok K. & Kumar, Anjani
- 281172 What do you mean by ‘informed consent’? Household survey ethics in development research
by Josephson, Anna & Smale, Melinda
- 281171 Beyond the IRB: Towards a typology of research ethics in applied economics
by Michler, Jeffrey D. & Masters, William A. & Josephson, Anna
- 281170 Rural food markets and child nutrition
by Headey, Derek & Hirvonen, Kalle & Hoddinott, John & Stifel, David
- 281169 Dairy markets and child nutrition in the developing world
by Headey, Derek & Martin, William J. & Laborde, David
- 281168 The Right to Food in the U.S.: The Role of SNAP
by Gunderson, Craig
- 281167 The Great Bee Migration: Supply Analysis of Honey Bee Colony Shipments into California for Almond Pollination Services
by Goodrich, Brittney & Williams, Jeffrey & Goodhue, Rachael
- 281166 Does Colony Loss Reduce Honey Yields?
by Ferrier, Peyton
- 281165 The Gender Pay Gap in Academia: Evidence from The Ohio State University
by Chen, Joyce J. & Crown, Daniel
- 281164 Economics of the supply functions for pollination and honey: Marginal costs and supply elasticity
by Sumner, Daniel & Champetier, Antoine
- 281163 Why are nutritious foods so expensive? Economic development and the cost of nutritious diets
by Alemu, Robel & Block, Steven A. & Headey, Derek & Bai, Yan & Masters, William A.
- 281162 Liquidity constraints, risk preferences and farmers’ willingness to participate in crop insurance programs in Ghana
by Abdulai, Awudu & Goetz, Renan & Ali, Williams & Owusu, Victor