Report NEP-PKE-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antoine Monserand, 2019. "Degrowth in a neo-Kaleckian model of growth and distribution? A theoretical compatibility and stability analysis," CEPN Working Papers 2019-01, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- S Devrim Yilmaz & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2019. "Coupling Cycle Mechanisms: Minsky debt cycles and the Multiplier-Accelerator," CEPN Working Papers hal-02012724, HAL.
- Robert Blecker, 2018. "Long-term shifts in demand and distribution in neo-Kaleckian and neo-Goodwinian models," Working Papers 2018-06, American University, Department of Economics.
- Korkut Alp Erturk, 2019. "Elite Collective Agency and the State," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2019_04, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Michalopoulos, Stelios & Xue, Melanie Meng, 2019. "Folklore," CEPR Discussion Papers 13425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Saraceno, 2018. "The end of the consensus ? The economic crisis and the crisis of macroeconomics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6qk99khogd8, Sciences Po.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2019. "From overtourism to sustainability: A research agenda for qualitative tourism development in the Adriatic," MPRA Paper 92213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giovanni Dosi & Marcelo C. Pereira & Andrea Roventini & Maria Enrica Virgillito, 2018. "Causes et consequences of hysteresis : aggregate demand, productivity and employment," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/4h9cnu4n2k8, Sciences Po.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2018. "Toward a non walrasian macroeconomics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1cgtnskg398, Sciences Po.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2019. "The Fall in UK Potential Output due to the Financial Crisis: a Much Bigger Estimate," CEPR Discussion Papers 13428, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Höpner, Martin, 2019. "The German undervaluation regime under Bretton Woods: How Germany became the nightmare of the world economy," MPIfG Discussion Paper 19/1, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Atkinson, Anthony B. & Jenkins, Stephen P., 2019. "A different perspective on the evolution of UK income inequality," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100114, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bo Zhao, 2019. "Consequences of state disinvestment in public higher education: lessons for the New England states," New England Public Policy Center Research Report 19-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lewis, David, 2019. "Social entrepreneurship before neoliberalism?: The life and work of Akhtar Hameed Khan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100113, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.