Social entrepreneurship before neoliberalism?: The life and work of Akhtar Hameed Khan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:sae:indeco:v:54:y:2017:i:2:p:221-237 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordssocial entrepreneurship; non-governmental organisations (NGOs); community development; public administration; rural development; life history;
- N0 - Economic History - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENT-2019-02-25 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-HIS-2019-02-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2019-02-25 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2019-02-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2019-02-25 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehl:lserod:100113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (LSERO Manager). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .