Report NEP-ENT-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle & Mee Jung Kim & Kyung Min Lee, 2019. "Immigrant Entrepreneurs and Innovation in the U.S. High-Tech Sector," NBER Working Papers 25565, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zsofia Barany, 2018. "Taxation and Self-Employment," Sciences Po publications 2018-02, Sciences Po.
- Noemi Oggero & Maria Cristina Rossi & Elisa Ughetto, 2019. "Entrepreneurial Spirits in Women and Men. The Role of Financial Literacy and Digital Skills," Working papers 059, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Bertoni, Fabio & Brault, Julien & Colombo, Massimo G. & Quas, Anita & Signore, Simone, 2019. "Econometric study on the impact of EU loan guarantee financial instruments on growth and jobs of SMEs," EIF Working Paper Series 2019/54, European Investment Fund (EIF).
- Marcela Eslava & John C. Haltiwanger & Alvaro Pinzón, 2019. "Job creation in Colombia vs the U.S.: “up or out dynamics” meets “the life cycle of plants”," NBER Working Papers 25550, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Naude, Wim, 2018. "Structural transformation in Africa: New technologies, resurgent entrepreneurship and the revival of manufacturing," MERIT Working Papers 045, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Wadho, Waqar & Goedhuys, Micheline & Chaudry, Azam, 2019. "Do young innovative companies create more jobs? Evidence from Pakistani textile firms," MERIT Working Papers 002, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Mikia Manley & Margaret Sullivan & Karina Edouard & Eric Brower & Jonathan Ladinsky & Hanzhi Zhou, "undated". "New Entrepreneurial Learning Phase I Evaluation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 14aaccbfc11942d58607d2296, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Abdel bary, Amr, 2019. "SMEs Sector: A Key Driver to the Egyptian Economic Development," EconStor Research Reports 192968, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Hundt, Christian & Holtermann, Linus & Steeger, Jonas & Bersch, Johannes, 2019. "Cluster externalities, firm capabilities, and the recessionary shock: How the macro-to-micro-transition shapes firm performance during stable times and times of crisis," MPRA Paper 92016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrej Srakar & Marilena Vecco, 2019. "The effects of cultural policy on nascent cultural entrepreneurship: A Bayesian nonparametric approach to longitudinal mediation," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2019, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2019.
- Lewis, David, 2019. "Social entrepreneurship before neoliberalism?: The life and work of Akhtar Hameed Khan," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100113, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dessein, Wouter & Santos, Tano, 2019. "Managerial Style and Attention," CEPR Discussion Papers 13527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cai, Zhengyu & Stephens, Heather M. & Winters, John V., 2019. "Motherhood, Migration, and Self-Employment of College Graduates," GLO Discussion Paper Series 317, Global Labor Organization (GLO).