Report NEP-POL-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hegadekatti, Kartik, 2017. "Analysis of Present Day Election Processes vis-à-vis Elections Through Blockchain Technology," MPRA Paper 82866, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nemera Mamo & Sambit Bhattacharyya, 2018. "Natural Resources and Political Patronage in Africa: An Ethnicity Level Analysis," Working Paper Series 0418, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- David Bartolini & Agnese Sacchi & Domenico Scalera & Alberto Zazzaro, 2018. "The closer the better? Institutional distance and information blurring in a political agency model," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 146, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Ivar Kolstad & Arne Wiig, 2018. "How do voters respond to information on self-serving elite behaviour? Evidence from a randomized survey experiment in Tanzania," WIDER Working Paper Series 011, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Xue, Melanie Meng & Koyama, Mark, 2018. "Autocratic Rule and Social Capital: Evidence from Imperial China," MPRA Paper 84249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Guariso & Thorsten Rogall, 2017. "Rainfall Inequality, Political Power, and Ethnic Conflict in Africa," LICOS Discussion Papers 39117, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Martijn Huysmans & Christophe Crombez, 2017. "Making exit costly but efficient: the political economy of exit clauses and secession," LICOS Discussion Papers 39717, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Daniel Eizenga, 2018. "The unstable foundations of political stability in Chad," West African Papers 12, OECD Publishing.
- Saitto, Francesco, 2017. "European political parties and European public space from the Maastricht Treaty to the Reg. No. 1141/2014," Discussion Papers 2/17, Europa-Kolleg Hamburg, Institute for European Integration.
- Yoon, Yeo Joon & Lee, Woong, 2017. "What Determined 2015 TPA Voting Pattern?: The Role of Trade Negotiating Objectives," Working Papers 17-8, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.