Report NEP-CNA-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Carpenter, Jennifer N. & Lu, Fangzhou & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2018. "The real value of China’s stock market," BOFIT Discussion Papers 2/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Huang, Hanwei & Ju, Jiandong & Yue, Vivian Z., 2017. "Structural adjustments and international trade: theory and evidence from China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86601, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xue, Melanie Meng & Koyama, Mark, 2018. "Autocratic Rule and Social Capital: Evidence from Imperial China," MPRA Paper 84249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dosi, Giovanni & Yu, Xiaodan, 2018. "Technological catching-up, sales dynamics and employment growth: evidence from China’s manufacturing firms," GLO Discussion Paper Series 177, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Defever, Fabrice & Fischer, Christian & Suedekum, Jens, 2017. "Supplier search and re-matching in global sourcing: theory and evidence from China," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86605, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xu, Bing, 2018. "Permissible collateral and access to finance: Evidence from a quasi-natural experiment," BOFIT Discussion Papers 3/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- John B. Donaldson & Christos Koulovatianos & Jian Li & Rajnish Mehra, 2018. "Demographics and FDI: Lessons from China's One-Child Policy," NBER Working Papers 24256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jinwen Qiu & Wenjian Liu & Ning Ning, 2018. "Evolution of Regional Innovation with Spatial Knowledge Spillovers: Convergence or Divergence?," Papers 1801.06936, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Jiang, M. & Liang, X. & Reiner, D. & Lin, B., 2018. "Stakeholder Views on Interactions between Low-carbon Policies and Carbon Markets in China: Lessons from the Guangdong ETS," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1811, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.