Report NEP-CUL-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michela Giorcelli & Nicola Lacetera & Astrid Marinoni, 2019. "Does Scientific Progress Affect Culture? A Digital Text Analysis," NBER Working Papers 25429, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hannah Rose Emmert, 2018. "Selling Out: The Financialization of Contemporary Art," Working papers 040HE, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Hills, Thomas & Proto, Eugenio & Sgroi, Daniel, 2019. "Historical Analysis of National Subjective Wellbeing using millions of Digitized Books," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1186, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Samuiel Balc, 2018. "The Role of Culture and Communication in the Socialization Process," Working papers 049SB, Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
- Stelios Michalopoulos & Melanie Meng Xue, 2019. "Folklore," NBER Working Papers 25430, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.