Report NEP-EVO-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cervellati, Matteo & Chiovelli, Giorgio & Esposito, Elena, 2019. "Bite and Divide: Malaria and Ethnolinguistic Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 13437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michalopoulos, Stelios & ,, 2019. "Folklore," CEPR Discussion Papers 13425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nadja R. Ging-Jehli & Florian H. Schneider & Roberto A. Weber, 2019. "On Self-Serving Strategic Beliefs," CESifo Working Paper Series 7517, CESifo.
- Daniel Spiro, 2019. "Multigenerational Transmission of Culture," CESifo Working Paper Series 7507, CESifo.
- Doepke, Matthias & Sorrenti, Giuseppe & Zilibotti, Fabrizio, 2019. "The Economics of Parenting," IZA Discussion Papers 12108, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suehyun Kwon, 2019. "Behavioral Players in a Game," CESifo Working Paper Series 7504, CESifo.
- Gao, Pei & Schneider, Eric B., 2019. "The growth pattern of British children, 1850-1975," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 100097, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Koyama, Mark & Jedwab, Remi & Johnson, Noel, 2019. "Pandemics, Places, and Populations: Evidence from the Black Death," CEPR Discussion Papers 13523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.