Report NEP-LAB-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-LAB, a report on new working papers in the area of Labour Economics. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benjamin Hartung & Philip Jung & Moritz Kuhn, 2018. "What Hides Behind the German Labor Market Miracle? Unemployment Insurance Reforms and Labor Market Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 7379, CESifo.
- Florian Knauth & Jens Wrona, 2018. "There and Back Again: A Simple Theory of Planned Return Migration," CESifo Working Paper Series 7388, CESifo.
- Ege Aksu & Refik Erzan & Murat Guray Kirdar, 2018. "The Impact of Mass Migration of Syrians on the Turkish Labor Market," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1815, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Brian Bell & Jack Blundell & Stephen Machin, 2018. "Where is the Land of Hope and Glory?The Geography of Intergenerational Mobility in England and Wales," CEP Discussion Papers dp1591, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Kellermann, Kim Leonie & Winter, Simon, 2018. "Immigration and anti-immigrant sentiments: Evidence from the 2017 German parliamentary election," CIW Discussion Papers 5/2018, University of Münster, Center for Interdisciplinary Economics (CIW).
- Manuel Barron & Sam Heft-Neal & Tania Perez, 2018. "Long-term effects of weather during gestation on education and labor outcomes: Evidence from Peru," Working Papers 134, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Elena Rusticelli & David Haugh & Axelle Arquie & Lilas Demmou, 2018. "Going local: a regional perspective on how trade affects labour markets and inequality," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1530, OECD Publishing.
- Panu Poutvaara & Maximilian Schwefer, 2018. "Husbands’ and wives’ diverging perceptions on who decides," ifo Working Paper Series 279, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Arnaud Herault & Eva Moreno-Galbis & François-Charles Wolff, 2018. "Network Matching Efficiency along the Economic Cycle: Direct and Indirect Ties," Working Papers halshs-01935582, HAL.
- Maria Bas & Pamela Bombarda & Sébastien Jean & Gianluca Orefice, 2018. "Firms' Exports, Volatility and Skills: Evidence from France," Working Papers 2018-20, CEPII research center.
- Boudreaux, Christopher & Nikolaev, Boris, 2018. "Shattering the glass ceiling? How the institutional context mitigates the gender gap in entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 90402, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Catherine Laffineur & Eva Moreno Galbis & Jeremy Tanguy & Ahmed Tritah, 2018. "Immigrants' Wage Performance in a Routine Biased Technological Change Era: France 1994-2012," Working Papers halshs-01935602, HAL.
- Xue, Melanie Meng, 2018. "High-Value Work and the Rise of Women: The Cotton Revolution and Gender Equality in China," MPRA Paper 91100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francisco José Goerlich Gisbert & Alba Miñano, 2018. "Unemployment, spell duration and the burden of unemployment in Spain during the XXI Century," Working Papers. Serie EC 2018-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Auer, Raphael & Bonadio, Barthelemy & Levchenko, Andrei A., 2018. "The economics and politics of revoking NAFTA," CEPR Discussion Papers 13393, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:iab:iabdpa:201824 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hasanov, Shavkat & Sanaev, Golib, 2018. "Non-farm employment trends and policy in rural areas of Samarkand region (Uzbekistan)," IAMO Discussion Papers 176, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).