Report NEP-GRO-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cervellati, Matteo & Chiovelli, Giorgio & Esposito, Elena, 2019. "Bite and Divide: Malaria and Ethnolinguistic Diversity," CEPR Discussion Papers 13437, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michalopoulos, Stelios & Xue, Melanie Meng, 2019. "Folklore," CEPR Discussion Papers 13425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gregory Casey & Soheil Shayegh & Juan Moreno-Cruz & Martin Bunzl & Oded Galor & Ken Caldeira, 2019. "The Impact of Climate Change on Fertility," Working Papers 2019-2, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Dittmar, Jeremiah E. & Meisenzahl, Ralf R., 2020. "Public goods institutions, human capital, and growth: evidence from German history," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91195, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Prettner, Klaus & Strulik, Holger, 2019. "Innovation, Automation, and Inequality: Policy Challenges in the Race against the Machine," GLO Discussion Paper Series 320, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Rafael González-Val & Fernando Pueyo, 2018. "Natural Resources, Economic Growth and Geography," Working Papers 2018.26, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jedwab, Remi & Johnson, Noel & Koyama, Mark, 2019. "Pandemics, Places, and Populations: Evidence from the Black Death," CEPR Discussion Papers 13523, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2019. "Non-Renewable Resources and the Possibility of Sustainable Economic Development in a Positive or Negative Population Growth Economy," MPRA Paper 92204, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ziesemer, Thomas, 2018. "Can we have growth when population is stagnant? Testing linear growth rate formulas of non-scale endogenous growth models," MERIT Working Papers 2018-044, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2018. "Artificial intelligence, jobs, inequality and productivity: Does aggregate demand matter?," MERIT Working Papers 2018-047, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Marius Fabian & Christian Lessmann & Tim Sofke, 2019. "Natural Disasters and Regional Development - The Case of Earthquakes," CESifo Working Paper Series 7511, CESifo.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Nicholas M. Odhiambo, 2019. "Economic Development Thresholds for a Green Economy in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 19/010, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Alder, Simon & Boppart, Timo & Müller, Andreas, 2019. "A theory of structural change that can fit the data," CEPR Discussion Papers 13469, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victor Court & Pierre-André Jouvet & Frédéric Lantz, 2018. "Long-term endogenous economic growth and energy transitions," Post-Print hal-01987974, HAL.