Report NEP-CNA-2019-01-07This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson, Anders C., 2018. "Firm Ownership, Political Participation, and Access to Finance through Public Bond Offerings in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2018-50, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Wenjing Duan & Pedro S. Martins, 2018. "Rent sharing in China: Magnitude, heterogeneity and drivers," Working Papers 96, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Business and Management, Centre for Globalisation Research.
- Liu, Huiling & Fei, Xing & Yakshtas, Kseniya & Li, Bo, 2018. "Does the high-tech enterprise certification policy promote innovation in China?," Economics Discussion Papers 2018-85, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gustav Fredriksson & Alexander Roth & Simone Tagliapietra & Reinhilde Veugelers, 2018. "Is the European automotive industry ready for the global electric vehicle revolution?," Policy Contributions 28892, Bruegel.
- Tamas Csabafi & Max Gillman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2018. "International Business Cycle and Financial Intermediation," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1830, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Shi Li & Terry Sicular & Finn Tarp, 2018. "Inequality in China: Development, transition, and policy," WIDER Working Paper Series 174, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shuaizhang Feng & Xiaoyu Xia, 2018. "Endogenous skill-biased technology adoption: Evidence from China’s college enrollment expansion program," Working Papers 2018-099, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Feng, Xunan & Johansson , Anders C. & Wang, Ying, 2018. "Strengthened State Capitalism: Nationalized Firms in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2018-51, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute.
- Kerola, Eeva, 2018. "In search of fluctuations : Another look at China’s incredibly stable GDP growth," BOFIT Discussion Papers 23/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Brunt, Liam & Fidalgo, Antonio, 2018. "Feeding the people: grain yields and agricultural expansion in Qing China," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 27/2018, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Zou, Wei & Chen, Liangheng & Xiong, Junke, 2018. "High-Speed Railway, Market Access, and Economic Growth," ADBI Working Papers 852, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Xue, Melanie Meng, 2018. "High-Value Work and the Rise of Women: The Cotton Revolution and Gender Equality in China," MPRA Paper 91100, University Library of Munich, Germany.