Report NEP-CUL-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-CUL, a report on new working papers in the area of Cultural Economics. Roberto Zanola issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrej Srakar & Marilena Vecco, 2019. "The effects of cultural policy on nascent cultural entrepreneurship: A Bayesian nonparametric approach to longitudinal mediation," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-01-2019, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Feb 2019.
- Michalopoulos, Stelios & Xue, Melanie Meng, 2019. "Folklore," CEPR Discussion Papers 13425, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrej Srakar & Miroslav Verbic, 2018. "Internal and external factors in the development of a network organization in the arts: A mediation analysis," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-05-2018, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Nov 2018.
- Pirvu (Mazilescu), Ionica-Diana & Lazar (Soare), Gabriela, 2018. "Management of the creation process - essential component of management of human resources in cultural institutions," MPRA Paper 92152, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2018.
- Michela Giorcelli & Nicola Lacetera & Astrid Marinoni, 2019. "Does Scientific Progress Affect Culture? A Digital Text Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 7499, CESifo Group Munich.
- Benner, Maximilian, 2019. "From overtourism to sustainability: A research agenda for qualitative tourism development in the Adriatic," MPRA Paper 92213, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Couttenier, Mathieu & Hatte, Sophie & Thoenig, Mathias & Vlachos, Stefanos, 2019. "The Logic of Fear - Populism and Media Coverage of Immigrant Crimes," CEPR Discussion Papers 13496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.