Report NEP-HIS-2018-02-12This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2018. "Foreign Capital in 19th Century Spain's Investment Boom," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH 26196, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Yasuhiro Sakai, 2018. "On the Economics of Risk and Uncertainty: A Historical Perspective," Discussion Papers CRR Discussion Paper Series A: General 28, Shiga University, Faculty of Economics,Center for Risk Research.
- Georgescu, George, 2017.
"Paradigmele istoriei. Datoria publică a României în ultimii 100 de ani
[History paradigms: the public debt of Romania in the last 100 years]," MPRA Paper 82219, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Lejeune, 2016. "Pour Une Histoire De L'Automobile Insérée Dans La Société (Française)," Post-Print cel-01626374, HAL.
- Timothy J Hatton & Zachary Ward, 2018. "International Migration in the Atlantic Economy 1850 - 1940," CEH Discussion Papers 02, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- David Pretel, 2018. "The global rise of patent expertise in the late nineteenth century," Working Papers 31, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge, revised 26 Jan 2018.
- Kurz, Heinz D., 2018. "Stigler on Ricardo," Centro Sraffa Working Papers CSWP27, Centro di Ricerche e Documentazione "Piero Sraffa".
- Barbara Biasi & Petra Moser, 2018. "Effects of Copyrights on Science - Evidence from the US Book Republication Program," NBER Working Papers 24255, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Iaria, Alessandro & Schwarz, Carlo & Waldinger, Fabian, 2017. "Frontier knowledge and scientific production: evidence from the collapse of international science," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86599, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Giulia Meloni & Johan Swinnen, 2017. "Standards, Tariffs and Trade: The Rise and Fall of the Raisin Trade Between Greece and France in the Late 19th Century and the Definition of Wine," LICOS Discussion Papers 38617, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- de Silva, Tiloka & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2017. "Population control policies and fertility convergence," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86623, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Dominique Lejeune, 2016. "Peugeot et le foyer automobile lyonnais," Post-Print cel-01626377, HAL.
- Alberto Alesina & Bryony Reich & Alessandro Riboni, 2017. "Nation-Building, Nationalism, and Wars," Working Papers 2017-80, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Baruah, Neeraj G. & Henderson, J. Vernon & Peng, Cong, 2017. "Colonial legacies: shaping African cities," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 86574, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jo, Tae-Hee, 2018. "The Institutionalist Theory of the Business Enterprise: Past, Present, and Future," MPRA Paper 84036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xue, Melanie Meng & Koyama, Mark, 2018. "Autocratic Rule and Social Capital: Evidence from Imperial China," MPRA Paper 84249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abuselidze, George, 2018. "Monetary System of Georgia in XI-XII centuries and its Effect on Economic Activity," MPRA Paper 84011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bulut, Mehmet & Korkut, Cem, 2017. "A Look to The Ottoman Cash Waqfs As Altruistic Finance Model," MPRA Paper 84205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Interviews and the Historiographical Issues of Oral Sources," Post-Print halshs-01651062, HAL.
- Liepmann, Hannah, 2018. "The Impact of a Negative Labor Demand Shock On Fertility - Evidence From the Fall of the Berlin Wall," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 69, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Dominique Lejeune, 2016. "Qu'est-ce que les Trente Glorieuses ?," Post-Print cel-01626371, HAL.
- Jason M. Fletcher, 2018. "New Evidence on the Impacts of Early Exposure to the 1918 Influenza Pandemic on Old-Age Mortality," Working Papers 18-06, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Antonio Ciccone, 2018. "International commodity prices and civil war outbreak: new evidence for Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond," Economics Working Papers 1596, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Dorian Jullien, 2018. "Practices of Using Interviews in History of Contemporary Economics: A Brief Survey," Post-Print halshs-01651053, HAL.
- Philipp Ager & Markus Brueckner & Benedikt Herz, 2018. "Structural Change and the Fertility Transition in the American South," CEH Discussion Papers 01, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Mohajan, Haradhan, 2016. "Amartya Sen’s Peasant Economies: A Review with Examples," MPRA Paper 82937, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 25 Jan 2016.
- Christian von Hirschhausen, 2017. "Nuclear Power in the Twenty-First Century: An Assessment (Part I)," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1700, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.