Practices of Using Interviews in History of Contemporary Economics: A Brief Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ross Emmett, 2007. "Oral History and the Historical Reconstruction of Chicago Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 172-192, Supplemen.
- A. W. Coats, 1978. "Economists in Government: A Research Field for the Historian of Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 10(2), pages 298-314, Summer.
- Sent,Esther-Mirjam, 2006. "The Evolving Rationality of Rational Expectations," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521027717, January.
- Klamer, Arjo, 1989. "A Conversation with Amartya Sen," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 135-150, Winter.
- Tiago Mata & Frederic S. Lee, 2007. "The Role of Oral History in the Historiography of Heterodox Economics," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(5), pages 154-171, Supplemen.
- S. Ambirajan, 1981. "India: the Aftermath of Empire," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 436-470, Fall.
- Paulo Roberto Haddad, 1981. "Brazil: Economists in a Bureaucratic-Authoritarian System," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 656-680, Fall.
- Earlene Craver, 1986. "The Emigration of the Austrian Economists," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-32, Spring.
- A. Petridis, 1981. "Australia: Economists in a Federal System," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 13(3), pages 405-435, Fall.
- Till Düppe & E. Roy Weintraub, 2014. "Finding Equilibrium: Arrow, Debreu, McKenzie and the Problem of Scientific Credit," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 10206.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dorian Jullien, 2017. "Interviews and the Historiographical Issues of Oral Sources," Post-Print halshs-01651062, HAL.
- Claire Wright & Simon Ville, 2017. "The Evolution of an Intellectual Community Through the Words of Its Founders: Recollections of Australia's Economic History Field," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 57(3), pages 345-367, November.
- Juan Pablo Castilla, 2020. "To Kill a Black Swan: The Credibility Revolution at CEDE, 2000-2018," Documentos CEDE 018366, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Joshua Gans & Fiona Murray, 2014. "Markets for Scientific Attribution," NBER Working Papers 20677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jie-Shin Lin & Chris Birchenhall, 2000. "Learning And Adaptive Artificial Agents: An Analysis Of Evolutionary Economic Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 327, Society for Computational Economics.
- Leonid Krasnozhon & Mykola Bunyk, 2018. "The role of the German Historical School in the development of Mises’s thought," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 31(3), pages 343-357, September.
- Hansjörg Klausinger, 2015.
"The Nationalökonomische Gesellschaft (Austrian Economic Association, NOeG) in the Interwar Period and Beyond,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp195, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Klausinger, Hansjörg, 2015. "The Nationalökonomische Gesellschaft (Austrian Economic Association, NOeG) in the Interwar Period and Beyond," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 195, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Nicolas Brisset & Raphaël Fèvre, 2019. "Peregrinations of an Economist: Perroux's Grand Tour of Fascist Europe," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Vladiir Yefimov, 2015. "Two Disputes Of Methods, Three Constructivisms, And Three Liberalisms. Part I," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(1), pages 29-38.
- Erasmo, Valentina, 2021. "Female economists and philosophers’ role in Amartya Sen’s thought: his colleagues and his scholars," MPRA Paper 105769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2019. "LÃ©on Walras, Irving Fisher and the Cowles Approach to General Equilibrium Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2205, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Becchio Giandomenica, 2009. "A historical reconstruction of the connections between the Viennese neopositivists and the American pragmatists: economic theory in the project for the International Encyclopaedia of Unified Science," CESMEP Working Papers 200904, University of Turin.
- Trenton G. Smith, 2004.
"The McDonald’s Equilibrium. Advertising, empty calories, and the endogenous determination of dietary preferences,"
Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 23(3), pages 383-413, December.
- Smith, Trenton G, 2002. "The McDonald's Equilibrium: Advertising, Empty Calories, and the Endogenous Determination of Dietary Preferences," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt0hx9x4jr, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Galbács, Péter, 2019. "A chicagonomics és a közgazdaságtan imperializmusa ["Chicagonomics" and the imperialism of economics]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(3), pages 229-255.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 2014.
"Academic Anti-Semitism and the Austrian School: Vienna, 1918–1945,"
Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(2), pages 191-204, June.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 2013. "Academic Anti-Semitism and the Austrian School: Vienna, 1918–1945," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp155, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Klausinger, Hansjörg, 2013. "Academic Anti-Semitism and the Austrian School: Vienna, 1918-1945," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 155, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Judy L Klein, 2015. "The Cold War Hot House for Modeling Strategies at the Carnegie Institute of Technology," Working Papers Series 19, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Singh, Nirvikar, 1995. "Unilateral altruism may be beneficial: A game-theoretic illustration," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 47(3-4), pages 275-281, March.
- Alvey, James E., 2005. "Overcoming Positivism In Economics: Amartya Sen'S Project Of Infusing Ethics Into Economics," Discussion Papers 23702, Massey University, Department of Applied and International Economics.
- Philip Mirowski, 2011. "The Spontaneous Methodology of Orthodoxy, and Other Economists’ Afflictions in the Great Recession," Chapters, in: John B. Davis & D. Wade Hands (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Recent Economic Methodology, chapter 20, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Giandomenica Becchio, 2013. "Economics in the International Encyclopaedia of Unified Science," HISTORY OF ECONOMIC THOUGHT AND POLICY, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(2), pages 145-153.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2018-02-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01651053. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.