A historical reconstruction of the connections between the Viennese neopositivists and the American pragmatists: economic theory in the project for the International Encyclopaedia of Unified Science
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Malcolm Rutherford, 2004. "Institutional Economics at Columbia University," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 31-78, Spring.
- Punzo, Lionello F., 1991. "The School of Mathematical Formalism and the Viennese Circle of Mathematical Economists," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(01), pages 1-18, June.
- Earlene Craver, 1986. "The Emigration of the Austrian Economists," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-32, Spring.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-04-13 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2009-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:cesmep:200904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cmtorit.html .