Report NEP-HPE-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Vague Terms: A Glossary of Clearly Stated Assumptions & Careful, Patient, Descriptions," MPRA Paper 14505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kitov, Ivan, 2009. "Does economics need a scientific revolution?," MPRA Paper 14476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marchionatti Roberto, 2009. "J. M. Keynes, thinker of economic complexity," CESMEP Working Papers 200902, University of Turin.
- Becchio Giandomenica, 2009. "A historical reconstruction of the connections between the Viennese neopositivists and the American pragmatists: economic theory in the project for the International Encyclopaedia of Unified Science," CESMEP Working Papers 200904, University of Turin.
- Luca Fiorito, 2009. "The Institutionalists’ Reaction to Chamberlin’s 'Theory of Monopolistic Competition'," Department of Economics University of Siena 560, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Avner Offer, 2008. "Charles Feinstein (1932-2004), and British Historical National Accounts," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _070, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of the Island of Earth: Introducing a Universal Theory of Value in an Open Letter to The President of the United States," MPRA Paper 14489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy," MPRA Paper 14453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Naef, Michael & Schupp, Jürgen, 2009. "Measuring Trust: Experiments and Surveys in Contrast and Combination," IZA Discussion Papers 4087, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Becchio Giandomenica, 2009. "Ethics and economics in Karl Menger: how did social sciences cope with Hilbertism," CESMEP Working Papers 200905, University of Turin.
- Funk, Matt, 2008. "On the Problem of Breathing, Eating, & Drinking Poison: An introduction to problem solving, nobility of purpose under adverse circumstances, and the search for truth with Sir Karl Popper on Prince Edw," MPRA Paper 14483, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Apr 2009.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "World’s Economy: what is money? Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy," MPRA Paper 14416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urs Steiner Brandt, 2008. "What can facilitate cooperation: Fairness, ineaulity aversion, punishment, norms or trust?," Working Papers 80/08, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2009. "Endogenous growth theory twenty years on: a critical assessment," Department of Economics University of Siena 559, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Bill Gibson, 2009. "The Structuralist Growth Model," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-01, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.