The Institutionalists’ Reaction to Chamberlin’s 'Theory of Monopolistic Competition'
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Blaug,Mark, 1997. "Economic Theory in Retrospect," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521577014, May.
- J. K. Galbraith, 1936. "Monopoly Power and Price Rigidities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(3), pages 456-475.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1940. "Competing Products and Monopolistic Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 1-35.
- Pier Francesco Asso & Luca Fiorito, 2008. "Was Frank Knight an Institutionalist?," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(1), pages 59-77.
- A. B. Wolfe, 1924. ""Competitive" Costs and the Rent of Business Ability," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 39-69.
- Frederick C. Mills, 1936. "Prices in Recession and Recovery: A Survey of Recent Changes," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number mill36-1.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:28:y:1994:i:1:p:173-186 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axel Leijonhufvud, 1983. "What Would Keynes Have Thought of Rational Expectations?," UCLA Economics Working Papers 299, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rutherford, Malcolm, 2000. "Understanding Institutional Economics: 1918–1929," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 277-308, September.
- Edward H. Chamberlin, 1961. "The Origin and Early Development of Monopolistic Competition Theory," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 75(4), pages 515-543.
- Rutherford, Malcolm & Desroches, C. Tyler, 2008. "The Institutionalist Reaction To Keynesian Economics," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 30(01), pages 29-48, March.
- Morris A. Copeland, 1934. "The Theory of Monopolistic Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 42, pages 531-531.
- R. A. Gordon, 1940. "Ownership and Compensation as Incentives to Corporation Executives," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 54(3), pages 455-473.
- repec:mes:jeciss:v:8:y:1974:i:4:p:877-896 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- B25 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary; Austrian; Stockholm School
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-04-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HPE-2009-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2009-04-13 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:560. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .