Report NEP-COM-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosanna Nisticò, 2008. "Make-Or-Buy Theories: Where Do We Stand?," Working Papers 200802, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2009. "Building and Blocking: The Two Faces of Technology Acquisition," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-042 [rev.], ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Oliver Budzinski & Isabel Ruhmer, 2009. "Merger Simulation in Competition Policy: A Survey," Working Papers 82/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Oliver Budzinski & Jürgen-Peter Kretschmer, 2009. "Implications of Unprofitable Horizontal Mergers: A Positive External Effect does not Suffice to Clear a Merger!," Working Papers 84/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2009. "An International Multilevel Competition Policy System," Working Papers 83/09, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Altomonte, C. & Pennings, H.P.G., 2009. "Domestic Plant Productivity and Incremental Spillovers from Foreign Direct Investment," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-012-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Marco Meireles & Paula Sarmento, 2009. "Incomplete Regulation, Asymmetric Information and Collusion-Proofness," FEP Working Papers 320, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Maude Roucan-Kane, 2009. "Factors Influencing Organizational Structure In The Food Manufacturing, Chemical, Agricultural Wholesaling And Biotechnology Industries," Working Papers 09-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Pollock, R., 2009. "General Network Effects and Welfare," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0915, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:xrp:wpaper:xreap2009-3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2009. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 3, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Pollock, R., 2009. "Changing the Numbers: UK Directory Enquiries Deregulation and the Failure of Choice," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0916, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Luca Fiorito, 2009. "The Institutionalists’ Reaction to Chamberlin’s 'Theory of Monopolistic Competition'," Department of Economics University of Siena 560, Department of Economics, University of Siena.