Factors Influencing Organizational Structure In The Food Manufacturing, Chemical, Agricultural Wholesaling And Biotechnology Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 2004. "The Seed Industry In U.S. Agriculture: An Exploration Of Data And Information On Crop Seed Markets, Regulation, Industry Structure, And Research And Development," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33671, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Pisano, Gary P, 1989. "Using Equity Participation to Support Exchange: Evidence from the Biotechnology Industry," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 109-126, Spring.
More about this item
KeywordsTransaction costs; strategic alliances; food manufacturing; chemical; agricultural wholesaling; ag-biotechnology; investment strategy; innovation;
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-04-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2009-04-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2009-04-13 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-PPM-2009-04-13 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pae:wpaper:09-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Weber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dapurus.html .