Report NEP-PPM-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-PPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Project, Program & Portfolio Management. Arvi Kuura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bernd Riefler, 2009. "What does really matter? Determinants of the Decision to Participate in IT-Standardization Project Groups," Discussion paper series from the Institute of Economics and Law, University of Stuttgart 2009/1, University of Stuttgart, Institute of Economics and Law.
- Patrick Bajari & Gregory Lewis, 2009. "Procurement Contracting with Time Incentives: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 14855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maud Roucan-Kane, & Joseph Suttles, 2009. "Guide For Program Evaluatio??," Working Papers 09-05, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090023 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Maude Roucan-Kane, 2009. "Factors Influencing Organizational Structure In The Food Manufacturing, Chemical, Agricultural Wholesaling And Biotechnology Industries," Working Papers 09-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.