Asymmetric strategic alliances: A network view
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lenn Gomes & Kannan Ramaswamy, 1999. "An Empirical Examination of the Form of the Relationship Between Multinationality and Performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(1), pages 173-187, March.
- Dacin, M. Tina & Hitt, Michael A. & Levitas, Edward, 1997. "Selecting partners for successful international alliances: Examination of U.S. and Korean firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 3-16, April.
- Veugelers, Reinhilde, 1995. "Alliances and the pattern of comparative advantages: a sectoral analysis," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 213-231, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng-Jyh Lin & Yi-Hsin Lin, 2012. "The determinants of successful R&D consortia: government strategy for the servitization of manufacturing," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 489-502, December.
- René m. Bakker & Leon a.g. Oerlemans & Tinus Pretorius, 2008. "Domestic And International Innovation Partnerships: Do They Matter For Innovation Outcomes Of South African Firms?," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 76(3), pages 518-536, September.
- To-Han Chang & Wen-Bin Chuang, 2016. "Overseas R&D and Taiwan-Based Firm?s Productivity - Does Internal Technological Capability Matter?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(9), pages 499-509, September.
- Murray, Janet Y. & Kotabe, Masaaki, 2005. "Performance implications of strategic fit between alliance attributes and alliance forms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(11), pages 1525-1533, November.
- Chen, Homin & Chen, Tain-Jy, 2003. "Governance structures in strategic alliances: transaction cost versus resource-based perspective," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Sylvaine Mercuri & Maha Raïs, 2010. "Alliance stratégique entre PME et Grande Firme Internationale : Quel rôle pour le middle manager ?," Post-Print halshs-00692411, HAL.
- Lefroy, Kathryn & Tsarenko, Yelena, 2014. "Dependence and effectiveness in the nonprofit-corporate alliance: The mediating effect of objectives achievement," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(9), pages 1959-1966.
- Jochen Lorentzen & Peter Møllgaard, 2006.
"Competition Policy and Innovation,"
Chapters,in: International Handbook on Industrial Policy, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Peter Møllgaard & Jo Lorentzen, 2005. "Competition Policy and Innovation," CIE Discussion Papers 2005-12, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics.
- Møllgaard, Peter & Lorentzen, Jo, 2006. "Competition Policy and Innovation," Working Papers 09-2005, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:37:y:2013:i:3:p:182-195 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:92:y:2012:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0734-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ehu:cuader:24431 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wen-Bin Chuang & Hui-lin Lin & Chien-Wei Wu, 2015. "Does Institutional Quality Strengthen The Positive Influence of Offshore R&D Strategy on the Firm Productivity?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(2), pages 279-294, February.
- Xianghu Li & Qi Zhang & Chong-Yu Xu & Xuchun Ye, 2015. "The changing patterns of floods in Poyang Lake, China: characteristics and explanations," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 76(1), pages 651-666, March.
- repec:eee:aumajo:v:16:y:2008:i:2:p:51-66 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:55:y:2002:i:12:p:1007-1013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.