Report NEP-AGR-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Peter J. Lloyd & Johanna L. Croser & Kym Anderson, 2009. "Global Distortions to Agricultural Markets: New Indicators of Trade and Welfare Impacts, 1955 to 2007," School of Economics Working Papers 2009-13, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng, 2009. "Future meat consumption: potential greenhouse gas emissions from meat production in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:usu:wpaper:200801 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis, 2009. "Poverty effects of higher food prices : a global perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4887, The World Bank.
- Linda C. Botterill & Bruce Chapman, 2009. "Income Contingent Loans for Drought Relief: Delivering better outcomes for farmers and taxpayers," CEPR Discussion Papers 597, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Céline Giner, 2009. "New Avenues of Value Creation in the Agro-Food Sector," OECD Food, Agriculture and Fisheries Papers 13, OECD Publishing.
- Maude Roucan-Kane, 2009. "Factors Influencing Organizational Structure In The Food Manufacturing, Chemical, Agricultural Wholesaling And Biotechnology Industries," Working Papers 09-01, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Deininger, Klaus & Liu, Yanyan, 2009. "Longer-term economic impacts of self-help groups in india," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4886, The World Bank.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Abdullah, Amin Mahir & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Nutrient elasticities in meat demand: a case in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Klemperer, 2009. "What is the Top Priority on Climate Change?," Economics Papers 2009-W01, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Jane Korinek & Mark Melatos, 2009. "Trade Impacts of Selected Regional Trade Agreements in Agriculture," OECD Trade Policy Papers 87, OECD Publishing.
- Caroline A. Rodenburg & Peter Nijkamp & Henri L.F. de Groot & Erik T. Verhoef, 2009. "Residents' Benefits Evaluation of Urban Development Plans - A Willingnes-To-Accept Model for a Multi-functional Land Use Project in Amsterdam," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-023/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Randy, Stringer & Wendy, Umberger, 2009. "Farm-retail price spread for pork in Malaysia," MPRA Paper 14532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy Brouwer, 2009. "Multi-Attribute Choice Modeling of Australia’s Rivers and Wetlands: A Meta-Analysis of Ten Years of Research," Socio-Economics and the Environment in Discussion (SEED) Working Paper Series 2009-05, CSIRO Sustainable Ecosystems.
- Klerkx, Laurens & Hall, Andy & Leeuwis, Cees, 2009. "Strengthening Agricultural Innovation Capacity: Are Innovation Brokers the Answer?," MERIT Working Papers 019, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Item repec:qld:uq2004:386 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Deininger, Klaus & Liu, Yanyan, 2009. "Determinants of repayment performance in Indian micro-credit groups," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4885, The World Bank.