Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "World’s Economy: what is money? Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy," MPRA Paper 14416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsworld’s economy; money; gauge freedom; physics; commonwealth;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .