World’s Economy: what is money? Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "The One Savior Paradigm," MPRA Paper 17544, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeps, Dainis, 2009. "Answer to question what is money: gauge freedom. Physicist’s approach to tendencies in world’s economy," MPRA Paper 14453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsworld’s economy; crisis; money; bubble of value; greed; noosphere; psychology; religion; physics; commonwealth; common benefit;
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2009-04-13 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2009-04-13 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:14416. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .