Peregrinations of an Economist: Perroux's Grand Tour of Fascist Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dekker,Erwin, 2019. "The Viennese Students of Civilization," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9781107565661.
- António Almodovar & José Luís Cardoso, 2005. "Corporatism and the Economic Role of Government," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 37(5), pages 333-354, Supplemen.
- Nicolas Brisset & Raphaël Fèvre, 2018. "François Perroux, entre mystique et politique," GREDEG Working Papers 2018-04, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Hagemann, Harald, 2005. "Dismissal, Expulsion, and Emigration of German-Speaking Economists after 1933," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(4), pages 405-420, December.
- Caldwell, Bruce & Montes, Leonidas, 2015. "Friedrich Hayek and his visits to Chile," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63318, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jan Horst Keppler, 1994. "Luigi Amoroso (1886–1965): Mathematical Economist, Italian Corporatist," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 589-611, Winter.
- Bruce Caldwell & Leonidas Montes, 2015. "Friedrich Hayek and his visits to Chile," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 28(3), pages 261-309, September.
- Earlene Craver, 1986. "The Emigration of the Austrian Economists," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 18(1), pages 1-32, Spring.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/10959 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFascisms; Travels; Vichy; François Perroux;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B26 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Financial Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HIS-2019-03-25 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2019-03-25 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2019-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.