François Perroux, entre mystique et politique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1983_38n6_1047 is not listed on IDEAS
- Günther K. Chaloupek, 1990. "The Austrian Debate on Economic Calculation in a Socialist Economy," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 659-675, Winter.
- Vaughn, Karen I, 1980. "Economic Calculation under Socialism: The Austrian Contribution," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 535-554, October.
- Virgile Chassagnon, 2015.
"Economic Power and the Institutions of Capitalism: Reappraising the Legacy of François Perroux,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(1), pages 157-177, January.
- Virgile Chassagnon, 2015. "Economic power and the institutions of capitalism : reappraising the legacy of François Perroux," Post-Print halshs-01148446, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claire Baldin & Ludovic Ragni, 2019. "La conception de l'homme dans la théorie de l'Echange Composite de François Perroux : entre homo economicus et homo religiosus," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-03, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
More about this item
KeywordsFrançois Perroux; Corporatisme; Communauté; Mythe; Régime de Vichy;
- B29 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Other
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gre:wpaper:2018-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Patrice Bougette). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/credcfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.