The Austrian School of Economics and the Gold Standard Mentality in Austrian Economic Policy in the 1930s
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barry Eichengreen & Peter Temin, 1997. "The Gold Standard and the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 6060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hugh Rockoff & Michael D. Bordo, 1996.
"The Gold Standard as a "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval","
Departmental Working Papers
199528, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Bordo, Michael D. & Rockoff, Hugh, 1996. "The Gold Standard as a “Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval”," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(02), pages 389-428, June.
- Michael D. Bordo, 1995. "The Gold Standard as a `Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval'," NBER Working Papers 5340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hayek, F. A., 2012. "Business Cycles," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, number 9780226320472 edited by Klausinger, Hansjoerg.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpmh:0501001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.