Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jo Michell, 2017.
"Do Shadow Banks Create Money? ‘Financialisation’ and the Monetary Circuit,"
Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 68(2), pages 354-377, May.
- Jo Michell, 2016. "Do shadow banks create money? 'Financialisation' and the monetary circuit," Working Papers 20161602, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Jo Michell, 2016. "Do shadow banks create money? 'Financialisation' and the monetary circuit," Working Papers PKWP1605, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Fritz Breuss, 2018. "100 Jahre österreichische Wirtschaft," WIFO Working Papers 570, WIFO.
- Hansjoerg Klausinger, 2005. "The Austrian School of Economics and the Gold Standard Mentality in Austrian Economic Policy in the 1930s," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0501001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hagemann Harald, 2019.
"Impulses and Propagation Mechanisms in Equilibrium Business Cycles Theories: From Interwar Debates to DSGE “Consensus”,"
- Muriel Dal-Pont Legrand & Harald Hagemann, 2019. "Impulses and Propagation Mechanisms in Equilibrium Business Cycles Theories: From Interwar Debates to DSGE "Consensus"," GREDEG Working Papers 2019-01, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Richard M. Ebeling, 2014. "Hayek and Mises," Chapters, in: Roger W. Garrison & Norman Barry (ed.), Elgar Companion to Hayekian Economics, chapter 7, pages 138-164, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bkecon:9780226320441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.