|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Fachgebiet Landschaftsökonomie Berlin, Germany
Fakultät Planen Bauen Umwelt
Technische Universität Berlin
Straße des 17. Juni 145, 10623 Berlin
RePEc:edi:fltubde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Jens Kolbe & Henry WÃ¼stemann, 2015. "Estimating the Value of Urban Green Space: A hedonic Pricing Analysis of the Housing Market in Cologne, Germany," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-002, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Christian Krekel & Jens Kolbe & Henry Wüstemann, 2015. "The Greener, the Happier? The Effects of Urban Green and Abandoned Areas on Residential Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 728, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Mann, Stefan & Wüstemann, Henry, 2012. "The fading scope of labour – remarks about the lost rationale of a common term," MPRA Paper 39401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dannenberg, Peter & Schleyer, Christian & Wustemann, Henry, 2005. "Regionale Vernetzungen in der Landwirtschaft Beitrage eines teilprojektubergreifenden regionalen Workshops am 13.01.2005 in Bad Liebenwerda (Landkreis Elbe-Elster)," Structural Change and Transition in the Agricultural Sector Working Papers 18817, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Lehmann, Paul & Schleyer, Christian & Wüstemann, Henry & Drechsler, Martin & Hagedorn, Konrad & Wätzold, Frank, 2005. "Promoting the multifunctionality of agriculture, forestry, and rural areas - design and implementation of public policies in Germany," UFZ Discussion Papers 12/2005, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Henry Wüstemann & Gero Coppel & Marco Masin, 2015. "Landnutzung und ländlicher Tourismus: Eine hedonische Analyse," Journal of Socio-Economics in Agriculture (Until 2015: Yearbook of Socioeconomics in Agriculture), Swiss Society for Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology, vol. 8(1), pages 48-59.
- Mann, Stefan & Wüstemann, Henry, 2010. "Public governance of information asymmetries--The gap between reality and economic theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 278-285, April.
- Stefan Mann & Henry Wüstemann, 2010. "Efficiency and utility: an evolutionary perspective," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 676-685, August.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2005. "MultifunktionalitÃ¤t als ErklÃ¤rungsansatz," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 54(8).
- Schindler, Jana & Wüstemann, Henry, 2. "Effects of Small Sustainable Land Use Systems in Developing Countries," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 4(2).
- Henry Wüstemann & Stefan Mann, 2006. "Multifunktionalität und das Dilemma der Liberalisierung," List Forum Chapter,in: List Forum Band 32, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 7, pages 120-136 List Gesellschaft e.V..
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Mann, Stefan & Wüstemann, Henry, 2012.
"The fading scope of labour – remarks about the lost rationale of a common term,"
39401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mann, Stefan, 2013. "“Work”? On utility in the market and in the unpaid sphere," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 86-91.
- Stefan Mann & Henry Wüstemann, 2010.
"Efficiency and utility: an evolutionary perspective,"
International Journal of Social Economics,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 37(9), pages 676-685, August.
- Yong Zha & Jun Wang & Nannan Liang & Chuiri Zhou, 2016. "Utility-based two-stage models with fairness concern," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(4), pages 877-900, December.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008.
"Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Laure Latruffe & Stefan Mann, 2009. "Another look at the distribution of direct payments: The link with part-time farming," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-02, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Gava, Oriana & Galli, Francesca & Bartolini, Fabio & Brunori, Gianluca, 2014. "Sustainability of local versus global bread supply chains: a literature review," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 173096, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Schlaepfer, Felix & Mann, Stefan, 2012. "Eine erweiterte Gesamtrechnung der multifunktionalen Schweizer Landwirtschaft," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137140, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Biancamaria Torquati & Costanza Tancini & Chiara Paffarini & Roberta Illuminati, 2015. "Empirical survey on business models of kindergarten farms," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, December.
- Uthes, Sandra & Fricke, Katharina & König, Hannes & Zander, Peter & van Ittersum, Martin & Sieber, Stefan & Helming, Katharina & Piorr, Annette & Müller, Klaus, 2010. "Policy relevance of three integrated assessment tools—A comparison with specific reference to agricultural policies," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 221(18), pages 2136-2152.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Henry Wüstemann should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.