Report NEP-HAP-2015-02-16This is the archive for NEP-HAP, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Happiness. Viviana Di Giovinazzo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Quis, Johanna Sophie, 2015. "Does higher learning intensity affect student well-being? Evidence from the National Educational Panel Study," BERG Working Paper Series 94, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Aljoscha Richter, 2014. "Zur subjektiven Lebenszufriedenheit der Deutschen im Kontext von tagesspezifischen und regionalen Einflussfaktoren," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 726, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Eiji Yamamura & Antonio R. Andrés, 2015. "Influence of age of child on differences in life satisfaction of males and females," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Christian Krekel & Jens Kolbe & Henry Wüstemann, 2015. "The Greener, the Happier? The Effects of Urban Green and Abandoned Areas on Residential Well-Being," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 728, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Dmitry Leontiev & Elena Rasskazova, 2014. "What Makes People Happy: Well-Being And Sources Of Happiness In Russian Students," HSE Working papers WP BRP 31/PSY/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Yoshiro Tsutsui & Shoko Yamane & Fumio Ohtake, 2015. "Why Are Cabinet Supporters Happy?," ISER Discussion Paper 0923, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Chadi, Adrian, 2014. "Dissatisfied with Life or with Being Interviewed? Happiness and Motivation to Participate in a Survey," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100505, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Busk, Henna & Jahn, Elke J. & Dauth, Christine, 2015. "Do Changes in Regulation Affect Temporary Agency Workers' Job Satisfaction?," IZA Discussion Papers 8803, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2014-26 is not listed on IDEAS anymore