Sustainability of local versus global bread supply chains: a literature review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wilson, Matthew A. & Hoehn, John P., 2006. "Valuing environmental goods and services using benefit transfer: The state-of-the art and science," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 335-342, December.
- Mann, Stefan & Wustemann, Henry, 2008. "Multifunctionality and a new focus on externalities," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 293-307, February.
- Wim Pelupessy & Rafael Díaz, 2008. "Upgrading of Lowland coffee in Central America," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(1), pages 119-140.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Miet Maertens, 2007.
"Globalization, privatization, and vertical coordination in food value chains in developing and transition countries,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 37(s1), pages 89-102, December.
- Swinnen, Johan F.M. & Maertens, Miet, 2006. "Globalization, Privatization, and Vertical Coordination in Food Value Chains in Developing and Transition Countries," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25626, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Munda, Giuseppe, 2004. "Social multi-criteria evaluation: Methodological foundations and operational consequences," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 158(3), pages 662-677, November.
- Karen Hills & Jessica Goldberger & Stephen Jones, 2013. "Commercial bakers and the relocalization of wheat in western Washington State," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 30(3), pages 365-378, September.
- Erol, Ismail & Sencer, Safiye & Sari, Ramazan, 2011. "A new fuzzy multi-criteria framework for measuring sustainability performance of a supply chain," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1088-1100, April.
- Paola Caputo & Chiara Ducoli & Matteo Clementi, 2014. "Strategies and Tools for Eco-Efficient Local Food Supply Scenarios," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(2), pages 1-21, January.
- Gerbens-Leenes, P. W. & Moll, H. C. & Schoot Uiterkamp, A. J. M., 2003. "Design and development of a measuring method for environmental sustainability in food production systems," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 231-248, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:220:y:2009:i:22:p:3123-3132 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sundkvist, Asa & Jansson, AnnMari & Larsson, Pia, 2001. "Strengths and limitations of localizing food production as a sustainability-building strategy -- an analysis of bread production on the island of Gotland, Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 217-227, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Galli & Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori & Luca Colombo & Oriana Gava & Stefano Grando & Andrea Marescotti, 2015. "Sustainability assessment of food supply chains: an application to local and global bread in Italy," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-17, December.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:4:p:305:d:66573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francesca Galli & Fabio Bartolini & Gianluca Brunori, 2016. "Handling Diversity of Visions and Priorities in Food Chain Sustainability Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-21, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-09-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2014-09-25 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aiea14:173096. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aieaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.