(50%) International Bank for Reconstruction & Development (IBRD) Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
RePEc:edi:ibrdwus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)Bonn, Germany
RePEc:edi:izaaade (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters Books
- Mariem Mezghenni Malouche & Sonia Plaza & Fanny Salsac, 2016. "Mobilizing the Middle East and North Africa Diaspora for Economic Integration and Entrepreneurship," World Bank Other Operational Studies 26307, The World Bank.
- Dilip K. Ratha & Supriyo De & Ervin Dervisevic & Sonia Plaza & Kirsten Schuettler & William Shaw & Hanspeter Wyss & Soonhwa Yi & Seyed Reza Yousefi, 2015. "Migration and Remittances," World Bank Other Operational Studies 25478, The World Bank.
- Gemechu Ayana Aga & Christian Eigen-Zucchi & Sonia Plaza & Ani Rudra Silwal, 2013. "Migration and Development Brief, No. 20," World Bank Other Operational Studies 17020, The World Bank.
- Plaza, Sonia, 2011. "Remesas y pobreza," Seminarios y Conferencias 7010, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Ratha, Dilip & Mohapatra, Sanket & Plaza, Sonia, 2008. "Beyond aid : new sources and innovative mechanisms for financing development in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4609, The World Bank.
- John Page & Sonia Plaza, 2006. "Migration Remittances and Development: A Review of Global Evidence," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 245-336, December.
- Sonia Plaza, 2013. "Diaspora resources and policies," Chapters, in: Amelie F. Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann (ed.), International Handbook on the Economics of Migration, chapter 27, pages 505-529, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dilip Ratha & Sanket Mohapatra & Caglar Ozden & Sonia Plaza & William Shaw & Abebe Shimeles, 2011. "Leveraging Migration for Africa : Remittances, Skills, and Investments [Optimisation du phénomène migratoire pour l’Afrique : Envois de fonds, compétences et investissements]," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2300, June.
- Dilip Ratha & Sonia Plaza, 2011. "Diaspora for Development in Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2295, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sonia Plaza should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.