Severance payments for dismissed employees in Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jens Suedekum & Peter Ruehmann, 2003.
"Severance Payments and Firm-specific Human Capital,"
CEIS, vol. 17(1), pages 47-62, 03.
- Peter Rühmann & Jens Südekum, 2001. "Severance Payments and Firm-Specific Human Capital," Departmental Discussion Papers 111, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Heiner Heseler & Ulrich Mückenberger*, 1999. "The Management of Redundancies in Europe: The Case of Germany," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 13(1), pages 183-235, 03.
- Cristina Pita, 1997. "Breach Penalties in Labour Contracts: Advance Notice and Severance Pay," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 11(3), pages 469-495, November.
- Miguel �. Malo, 2000. "A Simple Model of Severance Pay Determination: The Case of Individual Dismissals in Spain," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 14(2), pages 269-290, 06.
- Oliver Fabel, 2002. "Severance Pay Rules And Structural Layoff Decisions," Schmalenbach Business Review (sbr), LMU Munich School of Management, vol. 54(2), pages 118-135, April.
- Burda, Michael C, 1992. " A Note on Firing Costs and Severance Benefits in Equilibrium Unemployment," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 94(3), pages 479-89.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2002.
"Redundancy Pay and Collective Dismissals,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(1), pages 68-, February.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence Katz, 1989.
"Layoffs and Lemons,"
NBER Working Papers
2968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gibbons, R. & Katz, L.F., 1989. "Layoffs And Lemons," Working papers 531, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Gibbons, Robert & Katz, Lawrence F., 1991. "Layoffs and Lemons," Scholarly Articles 3442782, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence Katz, 1989. "Layoffs and Lemons," Working Papers 629, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- John T. Addison & Paulino Teixeira & Jean-Luc Grosso, 2000. "The Effect of Dismissals Protection on Employment: More on a Vexed Theme," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 67(1), pages 105-122, July.
- Burda, Michael C., 1991. "Monopolistic competition, costs of adjustment, and the behavior of European manufacturing employment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-79, January.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2000.
"Firing Costs, Employment Fluctuations and Average Employment: An Examination of Germany,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 67(266), pages 177-202, May.
- Jennifer Hunt, 1994. "Firing Costs, Employment Fluctuations and Average Employment: An Examination of Germany," NBER Working Papers 4825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Gerard A. Pfann, 1996.
"Adjustment Costs in Factor Demand,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1264-1292, September.
- Jahn, Elke J. & Schnabel, Claus, 2003. "Bestandsschutz durch Abfindungen: Höhere Rechtssicherheit und Effizienz," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1998 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 83(4), pages 219-223.
- Miguel Malo & JoaquÃn PÃ©rez, 2003.
"Individual Dismissals in Europe and the United States: A Model on the Influence of the Legal Framework on Firing Costs,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 47-63, January.
- Malo, M.A aand Joaquin Pérez., 2002. "Individual dismissals in Europe and the United States: A model on the influence of the legal framework on firing costs," Doctorado en Economía- documentos de trabajo 9/02, Programa de doctorado en Economía. Universidad de Alcalá..
- Andrea Ichino & Michele Polo & Enrico Rettore, .
"Are Judges Biased by Labor Market Conditions?,"
192, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Miguel Malo, 2001. "European Labour Law and Severance Pay Determination in Collective Redundancies," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 73-90, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:ejlwec:v:22:y:2006:i:1:p:49-71. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.