The Response of Employees to Severance Incentives: The University of California's Faculty, 1991-94
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- John Pencavel, 2001. "The Response of Employees to Severance Incentives: The University of California's Faculty, 1991-94," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(1), pages 58-84.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Sonin & I. Khovanskaya & M. Yudkevich., 2008.
"Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 12.
- Irina Khovanskaya & Konstantin Sonin & Maria Yudkevich, 2007. "Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis," Working Papers w0112, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Khovanskaya, Irina & Sonin, Konstantin & Yudkevich, Maria, 2008. "Budget Uncertainty and Faculty Contracts: A Dynamic Framework for Comparative Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 6744, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blundell, Richard & Francesconi, Marco & van der Klaauw, Wilbert, 2011.
"Anatomy of Welfare Reform Evaluation: Announcement and Implementation Effects,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6050, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Blundell, R & Francesconi, M & van der Klaauw, W, 2011. "Anatomy of Welfare Reform Evaluation:Announcement and Implementation Effects," Economics Discussion Papers 2572, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- Oyer, Paul & Schaefer, Scott, 2011. "Personnel Economics: Hiring and Incentives," Handbook of Labor Economics, Elsevier.
- Whelan, Kenneth T. & Ehrenberg, Ronald G. & Hallock, Kevin F. & Seeber, Ronald L., 2011.
"Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6055, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth T. Whelan & Ronald G. Ehrenberg & Kevin F. Hallock & Ronald L. Seeber, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Incentives in an Early Retirement Program," NBER Working Papers 17538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Kristine M., 2013. "The link between pensions and retirement timing: Lessons from California teachers," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 1-14.
- Robert L. Clark & P. Brett Hammond, "undated". "Implications of Changing Retirement Patterns and Policies in Higher Education," Pension Research Council Working Papers 2000-6, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
More about this item
KeywordsWAGES ; EDUCATION;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:unwoem:99-019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .