Monopolistic competition, costs of adjustment, and the behavior of European manufacturing employment
No abstract is available for this item.
- Mauricio Cardenas & Raquel Bernal, 2004.
"Determinants of Labor Demand in Colombia. 1976-1996,"
NBER Chapters,in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 229-272
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Cardenas & Raquel Bernal, 2003. "Determinants of Labor Demand in Colombia: 1976-1996," NBER Working Papers 10077, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mauricio Cardenas & Raquel Bernal, 2001. "Determinants of Labor Demand in Colombia, 1976-1996," CID Working Papers 72A, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Peeters, Marga, 1998. " Persistence, Asymmetries and Interrelation in Factor Demand," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 100(4), pages 747-764, December.
- Peeters, Marga, 1998. "Persistence, asymmetries and interrelation in factor demand," MPRA Paper 23864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Grund, 2006. "Severance payments for dismissed employees in Germany," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 49-71, July.
- Florian Baumann, 2008. "Employment Protection: The Case of Limited Enforceability," CESifo Working Paper Series 2346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jung, Sven, 2013. "Employment Adjustment in German Firms," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79696, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Patrick Fève & François Langot, 1995. "La méthode des moments généralisés et ses extensions : théorie et applications en macro-économie," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 119(3), pages 139-170.
- Jung, Sven, 2012. "Employment adjustment in German firms," Discussion Papers 80, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Chair of Labour and Regional Economics.
- Alonso-Borrego, Cesar, 1998. "Demand for labour inputs and adjustment costs: evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 475-497, December.
- Alonso-Borrego, César, 1996. "Demand for labour inputs and adjustment costs : evidence from Spanish manufacturing firms," UC3M Working papers. Economics 3976, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Máximo Torero, 2000. "Labor Market Reforms and Their Impact on Formal Labor Demand and Job Market Turnover: The Case of Peru," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 43058, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jaime Saavedra-Chanduví & Máximo Torero, 2000. "Labor Market Reforms and Their Impact on Formal Labor Demand and Job Market Turnover: The Case of Peru," Research Department Publications 3095, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Víctor Manuel Montuenga Gómez & Andrés E. Romeu Santana & Melchor Fernández Fernández, 2000. "Diferencias salariales y comportamiento no competitivo en el mercado de trabajo en la industria española," Documentos de trabajo - Analise Economica 0009, IDEGA - Instituto Universitario de Estudios e Desenvolvemento de Galicia.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:35:y:1991:i:1:p:61-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed