Persistence, asymmetries and interrelation in factor demand
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Samuel Bentolila & Giuseppe Bertola, 1990. "Firing Costs and Labour Demand: How Bad is Eurosclerosis?," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 381-402.
- Mosconi, Rocco & Giannini, Carlo, 1992. "Non-causality in Cointegrated Systems: Representation Estimation and Testing," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 54(3), pages 399-417, August.
- Burda, Michael C., 1991. "Monopolistic competition, costs of adjustment, and the behavior of European manufacturing employment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 61-79, January.
- Palm, Franz C. & Peeters, Marga & Pfann, Gerard A., 1993. "The dynamics of investment and labour demand: Theoretical issues and an application to the Dutch manufacturing industry," MPRA Paper 33042, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Altug, Sumru, 1989.
"Time-to-Build and Aggregate Fluctuations: Some New Evidence,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(4), pages 889-920, November.
- Sumru Altug, 1986. "Time to build and aggregate fluctuations: some new evidence," Working Papers 277, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 1986.
- Guiseppe Bertola & Ricardo J. Caballero, 1994. "Irreversibility and Aggregate Investment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(2), pages 223-246.
- Peeters, Marga, 1996. "Investment gestation lags: The difference between time-to-build and delivery lags," MPRA Paper 28549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Palm, Franz C & Peeters, H M M & Pfann, G A, 1993. "Adjustment Costs and Time-to-Build in Factor Demand in the U.S. Manufacturing Industry," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 639-671.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1978.
"Estimation of Dynamic Labor Demand Schedules under Rational Expectations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 1009-1044, December.
- Thomas J. Sargent, 1978. "Estimation of dynamic labor demand schedules under rational expectations," Staff Report 27, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Tauchen, George, 1986. "Statistical Properties of Generalized Method-of-Moments Estimators of Structural Parameters Obtained from Financial Market Data," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 4(4), pages 397-416, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsoukalas, John D., 2011.
"Time to build capital: Revisiting investment-cash-flow sensitivities,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1000-1016, July.
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities," MPRA Paper 25870, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Tsoukalas, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cashflow Sensitivities," Discussion Papers 09/05, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Tsoukalas, John, 2009. "Time to Build Capital: Revisiting Investment-Cash Flow Sensitivities," MPRA Paper 18640, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro Bambi & Cristina Girolami & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2017.
"Generically distributed investments on flexible projects and endogenous growth,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 63(2), pages 521-558, February.
- Mauro Bambi & Cristina Di Girolami & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2015. "Generically distributed investments on flexible projects and endogenous growth," Working Papers - Mathematical Economics 2015-04, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Millar, Jonathan N. & Oliner, Stephen D. & Sichel, Daniel E., 2016.
"Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 75-89.
- Daniel E. Sichel & Stephen D. Oliner & Jonathan N. Millar, 2012. "Time-to plan lags for commercial construction projects," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2012-34, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US), revised 2012.
- Jonathan N. Millar & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2013. "Time-To-Plan Lags for Commercial Construction Projects," NBER Working Papers 19408, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel & Jonathan N. Millar, 2012. "Time-to-plan lags for commercial construction projects," AEI Economics Working Papers 10343, American Enterprise Institute.
- Mauro Bambi & Cristina Di Girolami & Salvatore Federico & Fausto Gozzi, 2014. "On the Consequences of Generically Distributed Investments on Flexible Projects in an Endogenous Growth Model," Discussion Papers 14/15, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
Keywordsfactor demand; time-to-build; adjustment costs; business cycles; general method of moments; structures; equipment; gestation; irreversibility;
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:23864. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.