A Dynamic Inventory Model with the Right of Refusal
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Samuel Karlin, 1960. "Dynamic Inventory Policy with Varying Stochastic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 231-258, April.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1986.
"Can the Production Smoothing Model of Inventory Behavior be Saved?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 101(3), pages 431-453.
- Alan S. Blinder, 1984. "Can The Production Smoothing Model of Inventory Behavior be Saved?," NBER Working Papers 1257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mordechai Henig & Yigal Gerchak & Ricardo Ernst & David F. Pyke, 1997. "An Inventory Model Embedded in Designing a Supply Contract," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 184-189, February.
- Donald M. Topkis, 1968. "Optimal Ordering and Rationing Policies in a Nonstationary Dynamic Inventory Model with n Demand Classes," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(3), pages 160-176, November.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1985. "Inventories, Stock-Outs, and Production Smoothing," NBER Working Papers 1563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jehoshua Eliashberg & Richard Steinberg, 1991. "Competitive Strategies for Two Firms with Asymmetric Production Cost Structures," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(11), pages 1452-1473, November.
- Griffin, James M, 1972. "The Process Analysis Alternative to Statistical Cost Functions: An Application to Petroleum Refining," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 46-56, March.
- Eichenbaum, Martin, 1989.
"Some Empirical Evidence on the Production Level and Production Cost Smoothing Models of Inventory Investment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 853-864, September.
- Martin S. Eichenbaum, 1988. "Some Empirical Evidence on the Production Level and Production Cost Smoothing Models of Inventory Investment," NBER Working Papers 2523, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Driskill, Robert, 1997. "Durable-Goods Monopoly, Increasing Marginal Cost and Depreciation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 64(253), pages 137-154, February.
- Spulber, Daniel F, 1993. "Monopoly Pricing of Capacity Usage under Asymmetric Information," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 241-257, September.
- Ganesh Janakiraman & Sridhar Seshadri & J. George Shanthikumar, 2007. "A Comparison of the Optimal Costs of Two Canonical Inventory Systems," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 55(5), pages 866-875, October.
- Kenneth R. Smith, 1970. "Risk and the Optimal Utilization of Capital," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 37(2), pages 253-259.
- Andrew B. Abel, 1985. "Inventories, Stock-Outs and Production Smoothing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 283-293.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Daqin & Tang, Ou, 2014. "Dynamic inventory rationing with mixed backorders and lost sales," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 56-67.
More about this item
Keywordsinventory-production policies; dynamic programming; stochastic;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:56:y:2010:i:12:p:2265-2281. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.