Market segmentation in child adoption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Eugene Choo & Aloysius Siow, 2006. "Who Marries Whom and Why," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 114(1), pages 175-201, February.
- Palmer, John, 1986. "The social cost of adoption agencies," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 189-203, December.
- Cooper, Thomas E, 1992. "Signal Facilitation: A Policy Response to Asymmetric Information," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 65(3), pages 431-450, July.
- Dale J. Poirier, 1995. "Intermediate Statistics and Econometrics: A Comparative Approach," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262161494, August.
- Paul Klemperer, 2004. "Auctions: Theory and Practice," Online economics textbooks, SUNY-Oswego, Department of Economics, number auction1.
- Paul Klemperer, 2004. "Introduction to Auctions: Theory and Practice," Introductory Chapters, in: Auctions: Theory and Practice, Princeton University Press.
- Blackstone, Erwin A. & Buck, Andrew J. & Hakim, Simon, 2004. "Privatizing adoption and foster care: Applying auction and market solutions," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1033-1049, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bussinger, Rebecca Valadão & Merçon-Vargas, Elisa Avellar & Nascimento, Danielly Bart & Rosa, Edinete Maria, 2018. "What characteristics are accepted in the child by Brazilian adoption applicants? A latent class analysis," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 125-133.
- Reggiani, Tommaso, 2009. "How to Reform the Italian Domestic Adoptions System Through a Centralized Market Design," MPRA Paper 16294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khun, Channary & Lahiri, Sajal, 2017. "The economics of international child adoption: An analysis of adoptions by U.S. parents," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 22-31.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:irlaec:v:28:y:2008:i:3:p:220-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/irle .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.