The Effectiveness of Anti-Smoking Legislation: A Review
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rajeev Goel, 2007. "Costs of smoking and attempts to quit," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(7), pages 853-857.
- Lillard, Dean R. & Molloy, Eamon & Sfekas, Andrew, 2013. "Smoking initiation and the iron law of demand," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 114-127.
- Sinclair Davidson & Ashton de Silva, 2018. "Did Recent Tobacco Reforms Change the Cigarette Market?," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 37(1), pages 55-74, March.
- repec:jle:journl:141 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Abadie & Alexis Diamond & Jens Hainmueller, 2007.
"Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of California's Tobacco Control Program,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0335, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Abadie & Alexis Diamond & Jens Hainmueller, 2007. "Synthetic Control Methods for Comparative Case Studies: Estimating the Effect of California's Tobacco Control Program," NBER Working Papers 12831, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:zbw:rwimat:058 is not listed on IDEAS
- Goel, Rajeev K. & Nelson, Michael A., 2007. "The Master Settlement Agreement and cigarette tax policy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 431-438.
- Kvasnicka, Michael & Tauchmann, Harald, 2010. "Eine Befragung von Gastronomiebetrieben zur Einführung von Rauchverboten: Deskriptive Ergebnisse," RWI Materialien 58, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2012.
"Much ado about nothing? Smoking bans and Germany's hospitality industry,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(35), pages 4539-4551, December.
- Kvasnicka, Michael & Tauchmann, Harald, 2012. "Much ado about nothing? Smoking bans and Germany's hospitality industry," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 4539-4551.
- Kvasnicka, Michael & Tauchmann, Harald, 2010. "Much Ado About Nothing? – Smoking Bans and Germany's Hospitality Industry," Ruhr Economic Papers 172, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2011. "Much Ado About Nothing? Smoking Bans and Germany's Hospitality Industry," Post-Print hal-00719873, HAL.
- Tsangyao Chang & Hsiao-Ping Chu & Frederick W. Deale & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "The Causal Relationship Between Happiness and Smoking: A Bootstrap Panel Causality Test," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 1327-1336, June.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2010. "Krankenhaus Rating Report 2010 – Licht und Schatten – Executive Summary," RWI Materialien, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, pages 21, 04.
- Rajeev Goel, 2008. "Smoking prevalence in the United States: Differences across socioeconomic groups," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 32(2), pages 195-205, April.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Yen, Steven T. & Akbay, Cuma, 2013. "Tobacco spending patterns and their health-related implications in Turkey," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-15.
- Michael L. Marlow, 2008. "Honestly, Who Else Would Fund Such Research? Reflections of a Non-Smoking Scholar," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 5(2), pages 240-268, May.
- Robert S. Goldfarb & Thomas C. Leonard & Sara Markowitz & Steven Suranovic, 2009. "Can A Rational Choice Framework Make Sense of Anorexia Nervosa?," NBER Working Papers 14838, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goel, Rajeev K., 2009. "Cigarette advertising and U.S. cigarette demand: A policy assessment," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 351-357, May.
- Michael Kvasnicka & Harald Tauchmann, 2010. "Much Ado About Nothing? – Smoking Bans and Germany’s Hospitality Industry," Ruhr Economic Papers 0172, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Richard Connelly & Rajeev Goel & Rati Ram, 2010. "Income inequality and cigarette consumption: evidence from the United States," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(5), pages 423-426.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Tiffin, J. Richard, 2011. "The Impacts of Fat Taxes and Thin Subsidies on Nutrient Intakes," 85th Annual Conference, April 18-20, 2011, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 108789, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Yi-Chi Chen & Chang-Ching Lin, 2010. "Threshold Effects in Cigarette Addiction: An Application of the Threshold Model in Dynamic Panels," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(4), pages 3128-3142.
- Barnes Michael G & Smith Trenton G., 2009. "Tobacco Use as Response to Economic Insecurity: Evidence from the National Longitudinal Survey of Youth," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 9(1), pages 1-29, November.
- Silvia Tiezzi, 2009. "The Economic Impact of Clean Indoor Air Laws: A Review of Alternative Approaches and of Empirical findings," Department of Economics University of Siena 570, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0172 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:20:y:2006:i:3:p:325-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.