Quasi-Experimental Price Elasticities of Cigarette Demand and the Bootlegging Effect
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Celidoni, Martina & Pieroni, Luca & Salmasi, Luca, 2014. "Side-effects of anti-smoking policies on health behaviors. Evidence from the US," MPRA Paper 58312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2018.
"La elasticidad precio de la demanda de transporte aéreo de pasajeros en los Estados Unidos
[The price elasticity of demand for air travel in the United States]," MPRA Paper 83572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi Baltagi & Rajeev Goel, 2004. "State tax changes and quasi-experimental price elasticities of U.S. cigarette demand: An update," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 28(3), pages 422-429, September.
- Marie Thursby & Richard Jensen & Jerry Thursby, 1991.
"Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 789-814.
- Richard A. Jensen & Jerry Thursby & Marie Thursby, 1988. "Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure," NBER Working Papers 2630, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thursby, M. & Jensen, R. & Thursby, J., 1991. "Smuggling, Camouflaging, and Market Structure," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1005, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Marie C. Thursby & Jerry G. Thursby, 1994. "Interstate Cigarette Bootlegging: Extent, Revenue Losses, and Effects of Government Intervention," NBER Working Papers 4763, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:150:y:2017:i:c:p:53-74 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thursby, Jerry G. & Thursby, Marie C., 2000. "Interstate Cigarette Bootlegging: Extent, Revenue Losses, and Effects of Federal Intervention," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 53(1), pages 59-78, March.
- Thursby, Jerry G. & Thursby, Marie C., 2000. "Interstate Cigarette Bootlegging: Extent, Revenue Losses, and Effects of Federal Intervention," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 53(n. 1), pages 59-78, March.
- Benjamin, Daniel K & Dougan, William R, 1997. "Efficient Excise Taxation: The Evidence from Cigarettes," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 40(1), pages 113-136, April.
- Stehr, Mark, 2005. "Cigarette tax avoidance and evasion," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 277-297, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:69:y:1987:i:4:p:750-754.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.