The Gradual Response of Cigarette Demand to Health Information
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:3:p:269-279 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Andrew & Etile, Fabrice, 2002.
"Do health changes affect smoking? Evidence from British panel data,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 533-562, July.
- Andrew Clark & Fabrice Etilé, 2001. "Do Health Changes Affect Smoking? Evidence from British Panel Data," DELTA Working Papers 2001-16, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- John Schroeter & Aju Fenn, 2005.
"Structural change in cigarette demand: cusum tests using panel data,"
AccessEcon, vol. 9(8), pages 1-11.
- Schroeter, John R. & Fenn, Aju J., 2005. "Structural Change in Cigarette Demand: Cusum Tests Using Panel Data," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12425, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:9:y:2005:i:8:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aju Fenn & John Schroeter, 2004.
"Cigarettes and addiction information: simulating the demand effects of the tobacco industry's 'conspiracy of silence',"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(19), pages 2151-2159.
- Fenn, Aju J. & Schroeter, John R., 2004. "Cigarettes and Addiction Information: Simulating the Demand Effects of the Tobacco Industry's 'Conspiracy of Silence'," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12002, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:51:y:1999:i:3:p:259-65. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.