Cigarettes and addiction information: simulating the demand effects of the tobacco industry's 'conspiracy of silence'
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Fenn, Aju J. & Schroeter, John R., 2004. "Cigarettes and Addiction Information: Simulating the Demand Effects of the Tobacco Industry's 'Conspiracy of Silence'," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12002, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Blaine, Thomas W. & Reed, Michael R., 1994.
"U.S. Cigarette Smoking and Health Warnings: New Evidence From Post World War II Data,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(2), pages 535-544, December.
- Blaine, Thomas W. & Reed, Michael R., 1994. "U.S. Cigarette Smoking And Health Warnings: New Evidence From Post World War Ii Data," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(2), pages 1-10, December.
- Becker, Gary S & Grossman, Michael & Murphy, Kevin M, 1994.
"An Empirical Analysis of Cigarette Addiction,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 84(3), pages 396-418, June.
- Gary S. Becker & Michael Grossman & Kevin M. Murphy, 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Cigarette Addiction," NBER Working Papers 3322, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker & Michael Grossman & Kevin M. Murphy, 1990. "An Empirical Analysis of Cigarette Addiction," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 61, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- Fenn, Aju J. & Antonovitz, Frances & Schroeter, John R., 2001.
"Cigarettes and addiction information: new evidence in support of the rational addiction model,"
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 39-45, July.
- Fenn, Aju J. & Antonovitz, Frances A. & Schroeter, John R., 2001. "Cigarettes and Addiction Information: New Evidence in Support of the Rational Addiction Model," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5117, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Griffin, James M, 2001. "The Econometrics of Rational Addiction: The Case of Cigarettes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 19(4), pages 449-454, October.
- Gallet, Craig & Agarwal, Rajshree, 1999. "The Gradual Response of Cigarette Demand to Health Information," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 259-265, July.
- Auld, M. Christopher & Grootendorst, Paul, 2004. "An empirical analysis of milk addiction," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1117-1133, November.
- Baltagi, Badi H & Levin, Dan, 1986. "Estimating Dynamic Demand for Cigarettes Using Panel Data: The Effects of Bootlegging, Taxation and Advertising Reconsidered," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 68(1), pages 148-155, February.
- Barnett, Paul G. & Keeler, Theodore E. & Hu, Teh-wei, 1995. "Oligopoly structure and the incidence of cigarette excise taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 457-470, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moro, Daniele, 2008. "Market And Policy Issues In Micro-Econometric Demand Modeling," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6500, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:36:y:2004:i:19:p:2151-2159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.